Now I have been in love with Garnier Clean Sensitive Makeup Remover since I found it roughly a year ago and have been faithful ever since… perhaps until now!
Let’s have a chat about the product and what it boasts to do firstly…
“All in 1” is a pretty big statement to make, but it is directly underneath the name
Suitable for all skin types
Removes Make-Up + Cleanses + Soothes.
No Rinsing Needed
Face, Eyes, Lips
I feel like this product could be the answer to a lot of girl’s prayers – the best point yet – it is affordable! *Applause*
To be honest, I was concerned that this product wouldn’t live up to the expectations of what is on the bottle – c’mon, it looks like water! However, I hauled it in my most recent Priceline Haul and I had countless comments exclaiming how amazing this product is. This hype that I have seen first hand in my YouTube comments had me hankering to give this baby a go! (I had it sitting in my filming room for roughly over a month before tonight.)
I did decided to use three rounds to see what was left on the last one however I do usually only use two on a daily basis. Here’s how mangled they ended up, front and back:
What I loved about this product
- It was honestly like washing your face with water, no smell and the consistency was water-like
- I can confidently use it on my Face, Lips and Eyes
- It removed I would say 85% of my makeup (you can’t really remove 100%, there’s always something left over!) All that remained was some mascara which you can see in the picture.
- I’m not sure about the 200 uses, but I believe I could get a good couple of months out of the bottle, which would probably be more than I would get out of the Garnier Clean Sensitive Makeup Remover and I’m pretty sure the extra $2 won’t break the bank.
- Usually after I use my Clean Sensitive Makeup Remover I was my face afterwards with either water, a face wash mousse or a makeup remover wipe before I slather my skin in rose-hip oil however I didn’t feel the need to give it a second wash.
I didn’t love
- If I wanted to get the rest of the mascara off of my eyes, I would need to use my makeup remover which would almost defeat the purpose of using this “all in 1” product.
- I feel as though if I wore heavy makeup such as black pencil waterproof, smudge proof eyeliner this wouldn’t cut it.
I believe that this product would be perfect for every day use as I don’t wear a ton of eye makeup to work so I feel positive in saying the Micellar water will remove my light every day makeup. Of course this is the first time I’m to use the Micellar Cleansing Water so I am yet to see the benefits from using it or if my skin will be healthier or react to it but I generally have very good skin which isn’t sensitive so I’m sure there won’t be anything nasty to point out.